Thursday, April 28, 2011

A Day in the Life

As usual, as the summer comes up, I have more free time
(i.e. I have exams which I am not studying for...yet)

So I've had enough free times to take pictures of things like this


Breakfast - Strawberry Pop Tarts and black tea


 I recently painted my nails this lovely colour blue,

(Rings - A present from my aunt and uncle and a souvenir from Malta)

And proceeded to go out and buy two more colours cause I liked it so much! 

 (From H&M)


Lunch - Stir fry involving Okra, Baby Corn, Mushrooms, Onions, and Shrimp

Then I went shopping in search of black tights...

(Penneys (or Primark in the UK))
And blue Oxfords/Brogues


(New Look)

So now I have three pairs! 

(Pennys, New Look, Schun) 

Er... four pairs. I forgot about the ones I was wearing...
  
(New Look, Urban Outfitters) 

Which I am wearing with this dress, which I got on Ebay last year


Anyway, I hope you enjoyed these photos, 
I'm thinking that they might just be something I try and do more often. 
Plus, they're current (shock)!! 


1 comment:

Humidifiers Atascocita said...

I appreciate the time to write this post