Sunday, May 30, 2010

We Are, Once Again, Doing Something New

Ok, clearly the plan to keep up the blog was not working. Why?
I think putting up so many photos at once was a bit of the problem.
So what now:
Since I stopped blogging as much I've become a film photographer. That's right. Film. Specifically a Lomography film/camera photographer. I have three film cameras at the moment, and hope to get a fourth soon. I have a Diana Mini with a Diana + Flash, a Holga, and a Polaroid (though that's not lomography..) and hope to get a Four Lens Action Sampler. Before I move on, let me say that I am in no way affiliated with Lomography.com, I'm just linking them because these are their products. I also don't mean to imply I buy from this website.
Right.
So lots of film photos, as well as digital. Another plan is to take down the number of photos to one or two a day, just cause if I put them all in one post, then it's a lot of waiting till the next batch of photos are taken for the next post. This also means there may be some re-posting of some previously posted photos every once in a while. Hopefully you can bear with me?
Also, with this post I go...shall we say.. Live?
So far I haven't advertised, as it were, on my facebook or anywhere else. Now, my friends, my photos are for all of you to see! I feel like especially since we will all be separate for over a year (or for you in Holland, have been separated for a while already,) it's a good way for you to see what I'm seeing or have seen.

Enjoy!


From this post.

No comments: