Saturday, November 28, 2009

Let's Go In Another Direction

I have all these photographs I wish I could share with the world, so here goes that.

The first ones are from a hilltop city thirty minutes outside of Nice, France. They're from I believe two years ago. Probably the first time I had a camera of my own to take pictures with.



It was a cloudy day but still absolutely beautiful.


A lot of the photographs I took involved plants or flowers contrasting with non-organic material.


On all the fountains there were these cute little fish signs saying whether or not the water was drinkable!


I love how you can see the lace through the glass.


There were so many beautiful iron gates with vines growing all over them.


I wonder if any light comes through this window?









No comments: