Saturday, November 28, 2009

Kroller Muller Museum

The summer before I went to college, my mother and I went together to the Kroller Muller Museum which is located in the Hoge Veluwe National Park in Otterlo, for anyone interested in going there.

The museum is in the middle of a park



And to get to the museum they have all these white bikes you can use.



Around the museum they have this fantastic sculpture garden:




:)




The sculptures weren't the only pretty things in the park. So I added in the natural beauty around them!



I love the colour of this rock



These stairs literally lead into the sky. Apparently people used to be able to climb them, but when we were there a sign was up saying, "The Stairs are shut after an accident and are being evaluated for structural integrity" or something along those lines. Makes me wonder...




Don't these look yummy?


The next sculpture was really cool because from the side it looked like this:


But from the bottom...


It looked like this! Woah.




I don't exactly know what it is, but it's definitely cute!





No comments: