Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Home for the Holidays

After an entire day long delay getting to Germany because of the snow in Holland (photos soon to come) and then 9 hours of traveling (it should have only taken 3) we got to Munster! It was lovely and the food was great, (again pictures soon to come...) but now we are back home for Christmastime.

Speaking of home, one of the things I love about where I live is that I'm 10 min from the beach by car, or 20-30 by bike.



These photos are obviously from the summer, but I wanted to share them nonetheless :)

These are from the time my friends and I all went down to the beach to eat and watch the sun set.



While on the beach we had a good time being goofy


And watching the beautiful sunset



Soon there will be more winter photos! I promise! Also, thank you to those of you who are commenting, it's nice to know you're out there :)

No comments: